Land at Hawkeridge, Westbury.
Status: Current development.
Size: 35 acres.
- Site acquired with agricultural use
- Location identified by Wiltshire Council as strategic employment site.
- Potential employment role for Trowbridge and Westbury travel to work area.
- Appointment of full consultant team including planning advisers.
- Land promoted through Core Strategy process.
- Baseline Environmental Assessment.
- Ecology and nature conservation review.
- Highways and transportation analysis.
- Archaeological surveys.
- Hydrology and floodplain analysis.
- Outline planning consent granted July 2014.
- Roundabout and foul pumping station infrastructure work completed October 2016.
- "Build to suit" and serviced plots now available.
- Detailed consent for units of 8,10,16 & 36,000 sq ft (Merlin).
- Detailed consent for drive-thru - A3/A5 use (Roadside).
- Detailed consent for 50,000 sq ft in small units of 1-5,000 sq ft (Kestrel Court).
- see hawke-ridge.com.